As our community prepares to deal with some of the first impacts of the COVID-19, we at Ultimate Eyewear Ltd have taken steps to curb the spread of COVID-19.
We value or customers and staff and the following precautionary measures have been implemented to protect everyone:
1. Self quarantine of any staff that are symptomatic and rescheduling of any patient who is noticeably sick in any way.
2. All customers must wear masks to gain entry into any of our branches.
3. We have implemented hand sanitization on entry for all customers and at any other point where needed.
4. Increased frequency of sanitization of any/all contact points. This includes continuous disinfection of all areas that both patients and staff come into contact with, as well as equipment and our frame selection in our branches.
5. Hand sanitization for staff as well as other hygiene protocols that are in place.
6. We have increased the distance of our seating arrangement to allow for greater social distancing.
In these challenging and uncertain times, we remain committed to not only providing a safe environment but we continue to provide unique Ultimate Membership which allows for very affordable eyewear and quality eye care.
All of our branches remain operational. We value all of our Existing and soon to be new members and we appreciate your understanding during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you soon.